TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- NO adult should use any of the equipment that is provided solely for the use of children (If not an adult castle)
- In the case of children’s bouncy castle hires, a responsible person over the age of 18 must supervise the equipment at ALL times. This person must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You must adhere to the guidelines regarding the number of people allowed on the equipment at one time.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be consumed on or near the equipment – This is to avoid choking and mess (Please note: A cleaning charge will be incurred if the equipment is very dirty upon collection).
- Ensure that no person with a history of heart, neck or back problems, high blood pressure or joint or bone weakness uses the equipment. Also any person who feels unwell should be removed immediately.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
- Absolutely NO face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, silly string or water (hoses, water pistols, etc) to be used either on or near the equipment.
- NO SMOKING, fireworks, bonfires or barbecues near the equipment.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of inflatables is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Don’t allow children to push each other, collide, fight, wrestle, somersault or behave in any other way that is likely to cause injury or damage the equipment.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step. It is there to assist users getting on or off the inflatable – bouncing on it could result in injury.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the equipment.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous. Furthermore, never switch the blower on or off when the inflatable is in use.
- If the inflatable becomes wet, it should not be used as it will be extremely slippery and could lead to injury.
- In the event of rain, all users must come off the inflatable but leave it inflated. After rain showers, any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel. Please ensure it is completely dry before using it again.
- In the event that the blower stops working, ensure ALL users exit the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube has not come loose, the deflation zips are still closed and that nothing is obstructing the blower. Failing all this, please contact us for possible further assistance.
- Only use electrical equipment that we have supplied you, as we have ensured that it meets all health and safety guidelines.
- Do not allow any person to interfere, adjust or repair any electrical item, even if qualified to do so. This may result in an additional cost for the replacement or repair of damaged parts.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure there is adequate access to the area, and that the area where the equipment is to be set up is clear (eg. no garden furniture), free from dog/other animal mess, there are no overhanging branches and the grass is not too long (if any). This can cause delays to other deliveries and you may be charged extra for this (£40 for up to half an hour, and another £40 for every extra half hour).
- A £20 deposit is payable upon booking. Payment instructions are included in the confirmation email and you will have 24 hours to pay the deposit. Failing to do so will result in the booking being cancelled. The remaining balance must be cleared in the bank the day before the event. Should you wish to cancel the booking within 14 days of the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse hire if the hirer or venue is deemed to be unsuitable by us. In this instance, the deposit will not be refunded.
- You must deflate the unit if the wind exceeds 24 mph. We also hold the right to cancel your hire should wind speed be predicted as unsafe leading up to and on the day of your party, as the safety your users is our utmost priority.
- Please note that we do not supply genarators as part of your hire agreement. Should you require a generator, then we possibly can assist with this request but you would need to contact us so that we can arrange a quote for you.
- You are required to check the height of the ceiling if hiring a bouncy castle inside a hall. If we attend the hall with the bouncy castle you have ordered and the inflatable in question does not fit due to low ceiling height, you will still be required to pay the full amount of the bouncy castle hire, as the failing would be on your side.
- If hiring a hall and the venue has stairs, you are required to inform us of this, as we may refuse on the day to carry your equipment up the stairs due to health and safety risks to our staff.
- Please note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
Having read the above agreement and fully understand and accept our conditions as above. You are aware that whilst your care you will be fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur.
This will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition eg. If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
You understand that any damage to equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem me liable for full repair or replacement costs, in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that the following safety information is adhered to.
Jump 4 Joy Bouncy Castles would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and acceptance of our terms & conditions.
Please do feel free to contact us on 07568 300 636 should you need to discuss anything with us with regards to your party.